Strange Tastes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Well Worth It, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I've just come to the realisation that I love the taste of nearly burnt cheese more than anything else I can think of.

Does anyone else have any strange favourite tastes to make me feel a little more normal?
  2. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Re: Stange Tastes

No! Weirdo!!!! :shock: :wink: :lol:
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

i think any1 who likes marmite or who likes liqourice is weird coz i hate the taste of em
  4. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

My old cat used to love ear wax :?
  5. Dan

Dan Member

I think that anyone that doesn't like the taste of Marmite is even weirder!

But I agree with you on the liquorice front!!

6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

One of my housemates loves Tomato Ketchup sandwiches! :?

Personally i'd rather waltz through the fires of hell naked than eat that but...everyone to their own! :lol:

7. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I once had a friend try to induct me in his weird belief of drinking tomato sauce........
  8. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

fishfinger, cheese and marmite/tomato ketchup does it for everytime.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  9. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

THE butty to end all butties!!!

2 thick slices of bread, spread with not marg but real beef dripping (you know, the stuff with the jelly in), left-over fried mashed potatoe (fried till it's got a crispy outer edge), chunky picalilly and the final glorious touch is a bovril or oxo cube sprinkled on it!!!
    Oh, Mary sweet mother of all that is good and wholesome, it's just the best dang sarnie you'll ever eat.

To all those of you who said "What the...???", try it, you'll be amazed. :wow :wow :bounce
  10. Bariman

Bariman Member

What always amazes me is who thinks of concoctions like this in the first place :?:
  11. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

That sounds like a work of art. Is it possible to fall in love with a butty?!
  12. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I'm starting to feel almost mundane!
    Great :!:
  13. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Cream cheese and anchovy sandwich. Yummy. 8) 8) 8)
  14. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Crawf, only you could come up with that concoction! Ladies and Mentalgen, this man is insane (and hasn't changed in the 11 years I've known him!)

Money on VC trying it tho... :?

Rach x
  15. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Preferrably after this Sunday...

16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

mmm... tasty butty... now I feel hungry!!!
  17. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

What do you think I'm having for MY tea tonight!
  18. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Should this be renamed "The Butty to end your life"? :!: :!: :shock: Death by Calories! :twisted:
    Mind you, I'm hardly an expert in the sandwich department. I didn't know what a barm was until I moved up t'North. :roll:
  19. twigglet

twigglet Member

Re: Stange Tastes

...*salivating* I know exactly what you mean, especially on the top of a cottage pie/lasagne when it goes all crispy... or even around the edges of a toasted sandwich.
  20. Dan

Dan Member

What is a Barm then? For all us Southerners!!!! Or is a secret only for those North of the Watford Gap?? :D

Edit: Duplicate post deleted! (dyl)