Strange Eating Habits

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bagpuss, Dec 19, 2003.

1. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Hmmmm, might have had a similar thread before but not quite the same so hope it'll escape the moderators axe!!!

What strange eating habits do people have?? I don't JUST mean like eating ice cream with chopsticks in a chinese restaurant either. (Those of you who were on the Wem bus at Test the Nation will know who I mean!!!)

I also mean what strange concotions of foods do you eat. For example, I have often been pilloried for my fondness of Pot Noodle sandwiches (Chicken and Mushroom flavour only) and I know that a certain Chief Lardy Basso de Blower has a liking for ripping the top off a carton of Ambrosia custard and pouring in a pack of salted hula hoops. Any others?
  2. rutty

rutty Active Member

I have an eating problem - I have two hands and only one mouth ;)

In my younger days I made myself a curry - it was out of a can. Top stuff. However there wasn't enough for my tea, so I padded it out with porridge oats and milk. It wasn't actually that bad! 8)
  3. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

When sandwich toasters first came out, my dad bought one and went through a stage of eating toasted corned beef and marmalade. It was just so wrong on so many levels :shock:
  4. twigglet

twigglet Member

A top five of the twigge sisters favourite snacks........

5. 'balsamic vinegar bread'

4. ham, honey, vinegar and salad cream sandwich

3. supernoodles with stirred in cheese, sweetcorn and ketchup

2. marmite and coleslaw in toast sandwich (note not toasted sandwich, just toast slices wrapped snuggly around the delicious filling)

1. lasagne, branston pickle and gherkin sandwiches

yeah baby, so hungry now *mmmmmm*