Storm

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by savewaterdrinkbeer, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Anyone else had the storm this morning?

its already been snowing, raining, hail stoneing and its very very windy as a tree has blown over in our back garden

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Anyone
    stoneing
    back garden
    Storm
    tree
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Not yet, clear blue skies and bright sunshine here! Apparently the snow is due this evening! :(

4. winterman

winterman Member

We've a right old weird morning here.. Hale storm with bright sunshine, very high winds, blizzard followed within a few seconds by scorching sun.. Ah life near the Pennines, you can't beat it. Nothing settled really but it's keeping the morning interesting.

Would be interesting to here what its like over Lancashire way as Drighlington are playing at Formby Hall, Atherton this evening which could make for interesting travelling over the M62.

As I am typing this I am watching medium snowfall against brilliant sunshine.. very confusing as the patio is bone dry!

5. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

We've had lots of it here all day, but I think the Yorkshiremen have pinched all the sunshine ;)

Unfortunately Wigan are superb at gritting the roads so I will still have to go to work in the morning!

Boo!:(

6. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Yes I know all about it, had to walk 2miles to get home early this morning from a party, in the rain/wind/hail!!! Brrrrr!!

7. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

It was very windy here yesterday. When I got to Darlington it was snowing quite heavily; not for long though

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Walked up Beeston Castle yesterday in a blizzard. Didn't stick though. LittleBabyBadger was most disappointed. Still very windy and cold here with the occasional hail splat.
    BMB
    xx

9. NeilW

NeilW Member

Woke up to a fairly full dusting of snow this am in the Chilterns, but it was gone once the sun got on it and I was on my way to work.

Lots of dark clouds around with lightning this afternoon south of Oxford.

We've had rain/sleet/snow showers all morning periodically - some settled on the office's glass roofs briefly.

Neil.

10. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

Hail twice today - quite exciting for Essex!

blooooooooming cold though.

11. Di

Di Active Member

We've just had a short sharp hail storm. Lasted all of about 2 minutes and has turned to gently snowing.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Anyone
    stoneing
    back garden
    Storm
    tree