STOP PRESS. Black Dyke and James Morrison Concert VIP Offer.

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by Bob Thompson, May 15, 2007.

1. Bob Thompson

Bob Thompson Member

Stop Press

Stop Press

Second opportunity to see Black Dyke in concert with the Wizard of Oz, James Morrison.
    Following the recent British Bandsman competiton to win VIP tickets for the concert, the winner, who lives relatively locally and already had tickets for the event, Kenneth May, has generously donated the prize to Brass Band Aid.

The prize on offer is as follows:
    Two VIP tickets to the concert. at the Cadogan Hall in London on
    Saturday 19 May.

An invitation to a VIP reception.

Accommodation in a four star hotel for the Saturday evening.

Travel from the Hotel to the concert with the Black Dyke Band on its executive coach.

And as a special bonus, the British Bandsman are offering £50 spending money to the lucky winner.

How can you get your hands on this special package?
    Simple, we are offering the package a one off auction. All you have to do is e mail me with your bid and contact telephone number at brionyt@aol.com before 9.00pm tomorrow evening, the highest bidder wins, simple.

If you haven’t already seen James Morrison in concert, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed, he isn’t called the Wizard for nothing. If you have seen him, well I don’t need say any more than, get your bids in now.

All proceeds will go directly to the building of the new school in Ethiopia, your bid will make a difference.
    Many thanks
    Bob Thompson. Brass Band Aid
    M: 07786 027 209

2. PinkElephant

PinkElephant New Member

James Morrison is brilliant. i have a friend who used to work with his wife as a midwife. Thats before she went on to become Miss Australia and meet James.

Has anyone read his autobiography 'Blowing my own Trumpet'? sooo funny.

3. Lefty

Lefty New Member

James in Concert

I'm curious considering the short time you had how much was raised. James is actually a West Australian and his state is very proud of him.
    I would love for the person who went to give a rundown of the music played.