STOCKSBRIDGE band christmas concert 21st Dec

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by ukdrummerboy, Dec 6, 2003.

1. ukdrummerboy

ukdrummerboy Member

Hi,

Just letting people know that Stocksbridge Brass Band will be performing their annual christmas concert at the Stocksbridge Victory club on the 21st December, starting at 8pm. We hope to see some of you there. If you require anymore info regarding directions etc, please let me know!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    STOCKSBRIDGE
    concert
    club
    Stocksbridge Victory
  3. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I'll be there - i got knobbled by Jenny on wednesday in The South Sea :roll:

Will try and sort a lift out this time before the night of the concert.........

4. ukdrummerboy

ukdrummerboy Member

I'm suprised its just Jenny that caught you, Edward's usually going around by now getting EVERYONE (and i mean everyone) he knows to come. Still, the more the merrier!!!! Hope to see you there!

5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Got knobbled by Edward tonight in Crookes Co-Op............

Bit strange considering he doesn't live in Crookes anymore....

All this Stocksbridge knobbling has me looking over my shoulder. Will steer clear of The Crosspool Tavern.. don't want to get got by Mark too!

6. Hilary Mateer

Hilary Mateer Member

Would love to come but we've got a job that night. :(

Does this mean you won't be helping us out Gavin :shock: :evil:

7. ukdrummerboy

ukdrummerboy Member

Afraid so!!! i'll be at Stocksbridge all night so i will not be able to help you out for that concert!

8. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

hey Gav

Hows you matey???

Miss seeing you in the pub on Tues's!!! Give your mum (hope shes not still smoking!) and dad all the best for Christmas and New year, and you have a great one to! Give us a ring some time!

Bex Xx

9. ukdrummerboy

ukdrummerboy Member

hey Bex,

My mom's decided she's definatly gonna stop for new years :? (we'll see!) I'll be in touch with you soon...promise!!!

Love Gav

(PS. i hope you've stopped smoking!!! :wink: )