Steve Freckleton, Bass Trombone and Chairman of Langley Band

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by backrowbloke, Mar 6, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Everyone: I have moved this thread to this new temporary category which will now allow non-registered members of tMP to reply to this thread.

Now everyone who views tMP can offer their condolences to Steve's family, band and friends without having to register on tMP.

2. Pondasher

Pondasher Member

My deepest sympathy is extended to Steve's family and to The Langley Band at this very sad time.

Mere words never suffice, but I am sure that his dedicated work for the band will live on forever.

Keith Quinn
    Sunderland

3. Dan

Dan Member

I am shocked and saddened to read the news this morning after logging on to find out the results of yesterdays contests.

I would also like to offer my deepest sympathy to Steve's family and the Langley band. All our thoughts are with you all x

4. Deano

Deano Member

Our thoughts are with Steve's family, friends and the Langley Band at this sad time.

From all at Ynyshir (Stacks of Tiles) Band

5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

What a terrible loss both to Langley Band and the banding family as a whole.

My condolences, love and prayers to all at Langley Band - and we'll look after you well in Harrogate!

Rach x

6. rach marriott

rach marriott Member

I was shocked to have read about this last night. My deepest sympathies to Steve's family and friends. Although I was glad for Langley band to have been so successful yesterday, I feel most saddened by the loss of such a dedicated bandsman.

My thoughts and prayers to all who have been touched by this sad time.

7. Trigger

Trigger Member

Deepest sympathy and condolences from all at Solent Concert Band. Our thoughts are with Steve's family and the members of Langley Band.

Natasha

8. winterman

winterman Member

I wish to offer my condolences to Steve's family, friends and the Langley band at this time.

I was sad to read the news this morning.. such a sad loss to so many.

Mic Tyler
    Principle Euphonium
    Drighlington Band

9. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

I was shocked to read of this sad news this afternoon. I offer my condolencies to Steve's family and friends in Langley band. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

10. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Our Deepest Sympathies. To all concerned.

From all at Reg Vardy (Ever Ready)

11. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Our thoughts are with you all at Langely Band, Steves family and friends. After a good day and good result such upsetting news. But steve knows what a good band Langely are and he'l still be supporting you for every thing you will do. From all at St.Dennis Band Cornwall.

12. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Deepest sympathies to all concerned from Staines Brass.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

A sad day for everyone. We wish Steve's family and everyone at Langley our sincere condolences.

From all at Unity Brass

14. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I was shocked to read about this tragedy. Deepest sympathies and condolences to Steve's family and to the band, on behalf of all at Abergavenny Borough Band.

15. Lothianh

Lothianh Member

My deepest condolences to Steve's family and to all of Langley Band. I can only imagine what a shock this must have been on what should have been a joyous day.

The thoughts and prayers of myself and of the entire Prairie Brass Band are with you all.

-Lothian

16. lilcornetgirl

lilcornetgirl Member

My Greatist sadness goes to Steve's family and friends and Langley Band. This is one person we wont forget. Love to all who knew him.
    Donna (lilcornetgirl)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

There are never enough words to describe sad moments like these, only to add my sincere condolences to Steve's family and his friends at the Langley Band.

18. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

I was deeply saddened, having just logged on to tMP this weekend, to read this news from Langley band. It's at times like this when results just don't matter and we all unite behind our shared grief.

Deepest condolences to Steve's family, members of Langley Band and all who knew him, from myself and all at Watford Band at this sad time.

Greg.

19. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

My sincerest sympathy to all of Steve's family and friends and all at Langley Band.

Caroline xx

20. Sarahjo

Sarahjo New Member

:( Deepest condolences to Family and Friends of what seems to be a well respected member of the banding family, from all at LHMBB.

Good night, God Bless,