Stape Silver Band - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Kat-SSB, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

Hi,

Stape Silver Band are currently recruiting for the following positions
    Front Row Cornet
    Tenor Horn

Based in Pickering on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors we a friendly bunch looking for new players, 3rd Section graded and will be contesting in March at the areas so would be nice to have new players in for this.

We practise twice a week and generally have a full contesting/concert and Social calender with even the odd TV appearance!

Any interest in these positions or joining the band in an alternative position (we are always willing to move about a bit!) please drop us an email stapesilverband@btinternet.com or give us a call on 07531 987245 :)

Thanks
    Kat

2. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

Stape Silver Band are on the look out for more new players!

Still recruiting Cornet players of varying abilities, all welcome
    In addition to this we would like to recruit an additional Bass player

We are signed up for the areas and after that have a busy summer of contesting/concerts and social events so would love to here from anyone interested on the email address below or pm me

Thanks
    Kat

3. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

Stape Silver Band are on the look out for more new players! Based on the edge of the North York moors about 30mins from York

Still recruiting Cornet players of varying abilities, all welcome
    In addition to this we would like to recruit an additional Bass player

We have a full summer programme of events/socials/contests to celebrate our 125th anniversary, please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Kat

4. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

As one gap closes another one opens - come join our band!

We would like to recruit a further trombone player to complete our line up and are still on the look out for an extra Bass

Any interest in these positions or joining the band in an alternative position (we are always willing to move about a bit!) please drop us an email stapesilverband@btinternet.com or give us a call on 07531 987245

Thanks Kat

5. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

After a great result at Easingwold :clap: (well done boys and girls) we still would like more players

Ian our B flat Bass player really would like a new friend and the front row are still missing a 4th team member!

Any interest in these positions or joining the band in an alternative position (we are always willing to move about a bit!) please drop us an email stapesilverband@btinternet.com or give us a call on 07531 987245

Thanks Kat

6. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

Full for the areas and game for giving it our best but after a reshuffle we will have a couple of positions come up after this Sunday!

Stape Silver Band are recruiting the following positions
    Flugel Horn - vacancy to cover maternity leave but seeings as it's me going off don't worry I'm quite happy to go back onto whatever is thrown my way
    4th Man down
    2nd Cornet

Thanks Kat

7. Kat-SSB

Kat-SSB Member

Great result at the areas has secured us a place at the Nationals in September we are looking to fill our extra positions ready for summer and gearing up for Harrogate

Stape Silver Band are recruiting the following positions
    Flugel Horn
    4th Man down
    2nd Cornet

Thanks Kat