Standish Slow Melody

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by big_benthomson, May 13, 2004.

1. Anybody playing?
  2. Danny_L

Danny_L Member

After last year I aint bothering!!

The venue problem was fair enough, there was nothing that they could do about the place burning down the night before, and I think they got a good venue considering, but it was the judges that did it for me. I played in the open, the first judge said that he couldn't stay for the whole section (why not let the other judge do it from the start??) and that he would have to leave half way through and let the other judge take over.......which did happen, the other judge took over, but the first didn't even bloody leave, he stayed for the rest of the contest, which he only decided he was gonna do later on!! :evil: Grrrrr......

Not that that would have made any difference to my result like, but still, that sort of thing annoys me....I don't like the open adjudication either.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the fact that the first judge said that he was gonna leave halfway through prompted the play-off situation to be created, the best of the first judges versus the best of the 2nd judges, I didn't stick around after I had played... I had asked for an early draw anyway coz United were playing!!
  3. blue_smarties

blue_smarties Member