Stand Banners

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Spaniels Ears, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Spaniels Ears

Spaniels Ears Member

I am just wondering if anyone has any contacts for music stand banners?

I only want 5 banners for the quintet I have put together, but dont want to pay the £40 each I am seeing online.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. bass2bone

bass2bone New Member

Have you ever thought of finding a sowing machinist who would like to be recognised for their work done......It could work out a lot cheaper and you could end up with free advertising?

As for anyone around your area, sorry....But good luck and would like to see what design and by whom, just in case I want some done... :)
  3. TheMusicCompany

TheMusicCompany Supporting Member

You should try Kroake ( who do all sorts of branded merchandise, including stand banners, and have links with a formal uniform outfitters too.
  4. Frontman

Frontman Member

Let me know what you are after and I will see what I can do..
  5. Bungle

Bungle Member

6. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

We have ready made plain black stand banners in stock at £9-95 each including VAT and delivery, you can always get them screen printed at a later stage should you require.
    First Brass Ltd
  7. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

If you are happy to buy some plain ones yourself, send me a digital copy of your logo and I'll get a quote for you
  8. Spaniels Ears

Spaniels Ears Member

£10 per banner plus print is fine!! are these just plain black or with tassels on the bottom??

I need to get the design work done which will be quite quick. So will come back once done!

Thanks all
  9. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Plain Black, with a metal rod stitched into the top and bottom hem plus velcro fixings on the back to fix to any standard music stand (can not fix them to the solid top type orchestral stand).