Stand Banner Help

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Stracathro, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stracathro

Stracathro Member

Hi there.

Have been doing a bit of scouting for stand banners and I can't believe the cost I'm being quoted! I imagine I've underestimated how much they cost to produce but the cheapest price I can find for a set of 20 is over £700.

Can anyone advise or is that just about the going rate?

Many thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Banner Help Hi
    stand banners
    ca
    cheapest price
    bit of scouting
  3. nethers

nethers Active Member

Depends on the kind you want and how you want them made... if you are prepared to think outside the box a bit you should be able to drive this cost down.

I worked with a band once that got a lady with a sewing machine to prepare the material (ie make blank) banners, they then took these down to a personalise your hat/t-shirt type embroidery place and got the detail added. Much reduced price!

4. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

It's always worth doing a search of the threads first. A similar question was asked just two weeks ago. The responses might be of interest to you.

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

Normal price is between £30-00 & £35-00 but it is subject to exactly what it is you require. PM me and I will give you a ring and discuss it.

6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I'm locking this thread to save duplication of information. Please make any future requests in the thread linked to in The Wherryman's post above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.