Staines Brass - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Staines Brass, May 11, 2007.

1. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Staines Brass, London & Southern Counties, Championship Section have the following vacancies:

Front row cornets
    Baritone
    Euphonium
    Trombone
    Bass
    Percussion

As some of you may know Staines Brass have gone through a tough 6 months and are currently licking their wounds, however, the band are now going through an intensive rebuilding and recruiting drive. This does mean that the band is still going strong and is not going to fold.
    If anyone out there would like to join the band or just come along to rehearsal, 8.00pm every Thursday, you will be most welcome.
    Please PM me if you want any further information.
    JP.

2. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Following a successful return to the contesting platform Staines Brass are seeking the following players to strengthen their ranks.

Front Row Cornet
    Tenor Horn
    Euphonium
    Percussion

Please contact the band manager, Jason Pickin on 07950490970 or email jasonp09@hotmail.co.uk

3. sophunk

sophunk Member

Hi again Jason

I contacted you prior to stevenage about sop position and you informed me you were looking for players but never guarannted postions. I am still looking for a band and see you are advertising for specific instruments.

I am based in hammersmith and happy to travel, but is it still the case i would be expect to play b flat as well as possibly sop if I was to come along for blow?

I am keen to get banding and join a top class band soon

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Iain

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2008
  4. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Yes Iain, same as I said before. We're looking for a cornet player at the moment.

5. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Due to circumstances beyond our control several of our players at Staines Brass are unable to play at Blackpool so we are looking for the following intrumentation.

2 X Front Row Cornet
    Euphonium
    Bass Trombone
    Eb Bass
    Bb Bass
    Percussion

If you're interested please contact the band manager, Jason Pickin on 07950490970 or email jasonp09@hotmail.co.uk

6. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Staines Brass now have the following vacancies;

1 Front Row Cornet
    1 Backrow Cornet
    Solo Euphonium
    Bb Bass
    Percussion

If you're interested please contact the band manager, Jason Pickin on 07950490970 or email jasonp09@hotmail.co.uk

7. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

The ranks are filling at Staines Brass and the band are going from strength to strength. We only have a few vacancies left for the following instrumentation;

Tenor Horn
    Bb Tuba
    Percussion

If you are interested please contact the band manager, Jason Pickin on 07950490970 or email stainesbandmanager@stainesbrass.co.uk

www.stainesbrass.co.uk

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  8. Staines Brass

Staines Brass New Member

Staines Brass and have vacancies for the following instrumentation;

Tenor Horn
    Percussion

If you are interested please contact the band manager, Jason Pickin on 07950490970 or email stainesbandmanager@stainesbrass.co.uk