Stacksteads Band vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Gareth G Proctor, May 14, 2010.

1. Gareth G Proctor

Gareth G Proctor New Member

Non-contesting band, based in Rossendale Valley between Rochdale and Burnley require 2 front row cornet players, solo trombone and bass trombone.
    We rehearse Tuesday evening between 8 and 10 and have a good diary of engagements. Open invitation to players of all standards to come and have a blow, you never know, you just might like it.
    Contact Gareth on 07884320261.

2. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

I have a friend who has no internet, and has asked me to see if I can find Bone Vacancies in and around Rochdale.

Are you still shy of trom players?

3. Gareth G Proctor

Gareth G Proctor New Member

Hi Pete,

Yes we are still looking for a permanent solo trombone player and your friend is more than welcome to come down and have a blow to suss us out anytime. We rehearsh on Tuesday evening from 8 to 10.
    Our bass trombone player has thankfully returned to playing after a period of illness and with the addition of a solo trombone player we'll have a full section again.
    Two front row cornets and a good 2nd euph would also complement our ranks if you know of anyone who might be interested.
    We're taking a break this week from rehearsals and our next practice is Tuesday 10/08/10.
    Let me know if your mate's interested and and I'll forward on directions and addresses etc.
    Regards
    Gareth. (Sop)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice