Stacksteads Band vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Gareth G Proctor, May 14, 2010.

1. Gareth G Proctor

Gareth G Proctor New Member

Non-contesting band, based in Rossendale Valley between Rochdale and Burnley require 2 front row cornet players, solo trombone and bass trombone.
    We rehearse Tuesday evening between 8 and 10 and have a good diary of engagements. Open invitation to players of all standards to come and have a blow, you never know, you just might like it.
    Contact Gareth on 07884320261.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Non-contesting
    Stacksteads Band
    Gareth
    Rossendale Valley
    Rochdale
  3. P_S_Price

P_S_Price Member

I have a friend who has no internet, and has asked me to see if I can find Bone Vacancies in and around Rochdale.

Are you still shy of trom players?

4. Gareth G Proctor

Gareth G Proctor New Member

Hi Pete,

Yes we are still looking for a permanent solo trombone player and your friend is more than welcome to come down and have a blow to suss us out anytime. We rehearsh on Tuesday evening from 8 to 10.
    Our bass trombone player has thankfully returned to playing after a period of illness and with the addition of a solo trombone player we'll have a full section again.
    Two front row cornets and a good 2nd euph would also complement our ranks if you know of anyone who might be interested.
    We're taking a break this week from rehearsals and our next practice is Tuesday 10/08/10.
    Let me know if your mate's interested and and I'll forward on directions and addresses etc.
    Regards
    Gareth. (Sop)