St Helens Youth Band cds

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PeterBale, Sep 20, 2003.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Having completed purchase of a set of 2 cds and a tape by St Helens Youth Band yesterday, the email I received explains that they have a number of sets to dispose of, and that more will be appearing on ebay. There is one currently listed as follows:

Mine went for a real bargain price so you may be lucky. It may also be that, by contacting the band direct, you could negotiate a private sale.
  2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

yes that is true peter, i was going to put them up myself, but am waiting to hear of a price to advertise.

if you are interested, watch this space...
  3. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

St Helens are one of the best youth bands in the country its well worth buying!!!
  4. leisa

leisa Active Member

they are so are SSBB wen their Cd is made!! :wink:
  5. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Honestly, we are good 8)

No, seriously, we really do need to sell them, and anything we do sell is a profit now anyway so do your bit for charity and buy 'em! I think it's a pack of 3 for less than £5, so put your hands in your pockets!!

If you'd rather not go on E-Bay, PM me or email me at and i will arrange it for you!!
  6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

They arrived today, and I've listened to the tape and one cd, but now my cd player's packed up - nothing to do with the cds, it's been dodgy for a while :!:

Enjoyed what I've heard thus far, even with a certain Neiltwist listed on solo cornet :wink: :lol: :lol:
  7. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

Well, someone's got to play cornet!