St Georges Day Help The Heroes - Players Required for Charity Event

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Columbo, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Columbo

Columbo Member

This is an appeal for players to come and play for a charity event on the 22nd April in Lytham St Annes. The weekend consists of many charitable events, but I am looking for players for a small parade and 1 hour maximum concert in the square at Lytham. Typical Cheese music and easy stuff. There will be free amber beverage involved afterwards and last years was a really fun and enjoyable event for all concerned.

If the charity is close to your heart and you wish to help out and do your bit, please PM me asap as I'm co ordinating this side of the event. I would really appreciate any help you could provide. Many Thanks.
  2. Columbo

Columbo Member

ps. If you have small groups of 5 or 6 in your band that could help, please feel free to let me know. This is a good cause guys, any help would be appreciated.
  3. is this the job i did last year? i may be available.
  4. Columbo

Columbo Member

Yes Rick. Was a good job if you remember!
  5. bestsection

bestsection Member

- Sorry Jason, Hebden have an engagement that day
  6. Columbo

Columbo Member

Please please please help!

I am looking for players to play for Help the Heroes and other charities of all things English for St Georges Day Weekend. We need 20 players or so on the 22nd April at around 10.30 onwards for a couple of hours. Its a great day out also with free drinks afterwards (I may even dip into my own pocket!) and all enjoyed greatly last year. It comprises of a small march from Lowther Gardens and a 45 minute easy concert in the square at Lytham. Please , please help us out as we are struggling and may have to cancel the band which would be a shame for such a great cause and would let many people down. Come and play and bring yer mates!

Any very local bands that can help get some players together would be great. Areas would be Blackpool, Fleetwood, Freckleton, Poulton Le Fylde etc.

Contact ASAP:
    Jason M Smith (MD Lindley Band)
    07547 707257