St David's Brass, Scotland, 3rd Section, Cornets (and any other brass/percussion)

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by delboy822, Nov 29, 2007.

1. delboy822

delboy822 Member

http://www.stdavidsbrass.co.uk

St David's Brass are a young, friendly 3rd section band based in Dalkeith (8 miles south of Edinburgh) looking to recruit brass and percussion players of all ages and abilities, but specifically cornet players.

If you're interested and live in the area but feel transport may be a problem, get in touch anyway and I'm sure we can sort something out.

So if you would like to come along to a few rehearsals please get in touch with either myself (Katie: delboy822@msn.com) or the band secretary (Julie: stdavidsbrass@aol.com)

The band currently rehearse on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday nights. Tuesday and Friday nights in Dalkeith Community Center, Woodburn, from 7.00pm till 9.00pm with the junior band from 6.00pm till 7.00pm. Sunday in Westfield Community Hall from 7.00pm till 9.00pm.

Travel to and from the band is easy by bus or travel arrangements can be organised from most parts of Edinburgh and surrounding areas.

Cheers
    Katie

Map of Dalkeith Community Center.

(On the left hand side as you head away from Dalkeith Center, sign posted clearly)

Map of Westfield Park Hall.

(On the right after the car garages and before Strawberry Bank)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    St David's Brass
    3rd Section
    Dalkeith
    Edinburgh
    @aol.com
  3. delboy822

delboy822 Member

Update

It's been a while since I posted this, so hope you don't mind that I'm bumping it to the top again.

We're still looking for any brass or percussion players to join us, but specifically cornet players.

Please get in touch if you're interested (delboy822@msn.com) :D

Cheers, Katie
    St David's Brass