St Austell Town Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by annmck, Feb 15, 2004.

1. annmck

annmck Member

St Austell Town Band - Championship Section

Due to pressure of University commitments, after the "area" contest in March, St Austell Town Band will have vacancies for:

Prinicpal Euphoniumand
    A cornet player to play either on the front row or Reprieno

A wonderful opportunity for an ambitious player to join a developing, forward looking band.
    Application or enquiries can be made in confidence to Ann McKnight (secretary) at or David Loukes (Musical Director) on 01736 763997.
  2. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Should really take this oppurtunity to apologise for my mother's appaling spelling of Repiano. It's not her fault really - she is only a Baritone player after all! :wink:
    I can highly recommend the band, as they a great bunch, especially socially!
    Sorry Mum if I got you all excited thinking you'd had a reply!
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Good luck in your recruitment folks, and my regards to you all at St. Austell band. I remember taking a thoroughly enjoyable rehearsal (for me anyhow!!) on John 'O Gaunt for you when Steve S. couldn't make it one day.

Great to see you are still doing well... say hi to anyone who might remember eh!

4. annmck

annmck Member

:oops: Thank you son (aka bassinthebathroom!!), for pointing out the spelling mistake but having taken the OPPORTUNITY to consult my dictionary and thesaurus (how do you pronounce that?) I think you will find your spelling is APPALLING!! While we are on the subject of bathrooms have you been locked in any lately? Thank you Musicman, I will pass your best wishes onto the band. :p Baritone players do get it right sometimes!