Split from Masters 2004

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Aidan, May 27, 2004.

1. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

To find out where YBS, B&R, Fodens and Sellers have drawn, phone Mistress Bocspank on 0989 927946
  2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Will this call cost me 10p Aidan? :roll:
  3. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Ha ha, I saw her number in a phone box in Soho :lol:
  4. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

surely its 20p now darthy...call charges have gone up since the term "10p" was used ! :lol:
  5. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Depends what your staying powers like.... :lol:

Anyway, bands have only been drawn for which segment they will play in - A, B or C. I know cos we're in Section.....

Like anyone cares! :D
  6. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

I thought i saw her number scribbled on the wall of the disabled toilet in the Red Cow , Cambridge !! ( or maybe that was someone elses number )
  7. weenie

weenie Member

Shawn, how did the concert go last weekend. Was it worth the audience having a programme to go by???
  8. KWiper

KWiper New Member

What exactly were you doing in the disabled toilet?? I know for a fact you aren't disabled!!

9. shawneuph

total waste of around 3 branches of a tree from a south American rain forest suppose you could use the programmes in the red cow cambridge instead so not a total waste
  10. shawneuph

Weenie, look out for us at cambridge i have a case of lager for you ( thanks for the use of the bandroom )
  11. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

I can safely say I am pleased with our group draw! :D :D :D :D although my purse and cashcard might not be so happy :D :wink:
  12. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Well, just shows you how long it is since I phoned someone who gave a fuck then! :wink:
  13. jambo

jambo Member

I'm sure they'll understand....your liver might have a moan at you though. No Pontins esc exploring this time though eh laurie.
  14. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Donno whatya mean :shock:
  15. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

surely it would have been a man's number if it was in le vache rouge ;)
  16. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

No, you're thinking of the Blue Oyster! :D