Spennymoore Photography

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Fridge, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Fridge

Fridge Member

Does anybody know who I can get in contact with, with regards to getting hold of pictures from spennymoore, I know there was some one there, but cant find out who it is.

Any help would be much obliged

2. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

The photographer you noticed was probably Steve Jack for BBW- tmp name notebook (I think!) You could try pm-ing.
  3. jim

jim Member

please let me now if u get any luck as Im intrested in gettin some photos to!!
    Rather than us all contact him!

4. Notebook

Notebook Member

Yes, I was the one at Spennymoor taking photos and writing the review for BBW.

I'm in the lucky position of being able to work for both BBW and the Bandsman (still working on Foxy and Co. at 4BR!!!) on a freelance basis so you'll find articles and photos in both publications. Also the photos are now increasingly getting used on websites and SPS use some on CDs/DVD so there's a lot out there.

Also got photos, from this year, of the Euros and Scottish Open plus other events like the Briggus walkout at Durham!!!! (That was fun to cover)

If anybody wants any, contact me through the usual process here on tMP.

If I ever become full time I'll set up a website!!!.

Happy New Year Everyone.
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Notebook

You may wish to keep an eye out for some interesting developments here on tMP during the next few days then..;)
  6. jim

jim Member

Cheers, Has any won had anythin yet from mr notepad?! im lookin forward to ordering some photos,