Spectacular fundraising event for your band or nominated charity

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Mode For...., Feb 2, 2010.

1. Mode For....

Mode For.... Member

Hi all

I am organising a fundraising event on 27 June, 2010 (venue to be confirmed though will be in West Yorkshire).

It is hopefully going to be a big event, hilarious fun, with lots of thrills and spills!

What is it?

It's A Knockout!

Remember the 1980s, Stuart Hall and the huge inflatable costumes, wacky games and hours of laughter?! Well, it's being recreated here in West Yorkshire and teams of between 6 and 10 people are being invited to enter to raise funds for their nominated bands, organisations, schools or charities.

If you would like further details I have a provisional booklet with as much info as I can give now, including the list of games that 8 will be selected from.

So don't delay - e-mail us at info@modefor.co.uk for more details and get signed up for the most level playing field contest this year!! There's no superiority when it comes to wearing a hamster outfit and rolling round in a giant ball!

Looking forward to the fun!

Tabby

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    fundraising event
    event
    fun
    lots
  3. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

You gotta send me some info on this!! Sounds great - we did something similar for the Children's Hospice where I worked and it was a hoot! :D

4. Di B

Di B Member

Please send me details - I know of a group that might be interested!

5. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We've done this with a team from work and It's a brilliant day.

I've asked the band.

6. Mode For....

Mode For.... Member

Thanks for interest everyone! Please can you e-mail me at info@modefor.co.uk if you want more details. thanks
    Tabby