Spectacular fundraising event for your band or nominated charity

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Mode For...., Feb 2, 2010.

1. Mode For....

Mode For.... Member

Hi all

I am organising a fundraising event on 27 June, 2010 (venue to be confirmed though will be in West Yorkshire).

It is hopefully going to be a big event, hilarious fun, with lots of thrills and spills!

What is it?

It's A Knockout!

Remember the 1980s, Stuart Hall and the huge inflatable costumes, wacky games and hours of laughter?! Well, it's being recreated here in West Yorkshire and teams of between 6 and 10 people are being invited to enter to raise funds for their nominated bands, organisations, schools or charities.

If you would like further details I have a provisional booklet with as much info as I can give now, including the list of games that 8 will be selected from.

So don't delay - e-mail us at info@modefor.co.uk for more details and get signed up for the most level playing field contest this year!! There's no superiority when it comes to wearing a hamster outfit and rolling round in a giant ball!

Looking forward to the fun!

2. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

You gotta send me some info on this!! Sounds great - we did something similar for the Children's Hospice where I worked and it was a hoot! :D
  3. Di B

Di B Member

Please send me details - I know of a group that might be interested!
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We've done this with a team from work and It's a brilliant day.

I've asked the band.
  5. Mode For....

Mode For.... Member

Thanks for interest everyone! Please can you e-mail me at info@modefor.co.uk if you want more details. thanks