Spares for a Bb bass

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sunshine, Nov 26, 2009.

1. sunshine

sunshine Member

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells individual valves for a Bb bass. Unfortunately the first valve cap has broken off the part which screws into the rest of the valve - though don't ask me how this happened!:-?

We have been advised not to try soldering it back together. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sunshine x

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bb
    anywhere
    part
    anyone
    valves
  3. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

You can have my husband's valves.He never uses them ;)

Sorry. The actual answer is sorry, I don't know :confused:

4. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Said husband says what type of bass is it? And then, have you tried Band Supplies?

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

www.windcraft.co.uk

This company is based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.

I know this company can provide valves for Basses as I have purchased one for a Courtois BBb that we have. If the instrument is no longer in production they will have a replacement valve manufactured for you which is a perfect copy of the original. It is not cheap but the final product are superb.
    They are also very helpful and discuss your actual requirement as opposed to thinking they know it all like some others.

Hope this assists.

6. Columbo

Columbo Member

The ever versatile Mr Ashworth!

7. Lucy V

Lucy V New Member

Have you tried Mr Tuba, he is very helpful and can usually sort most things out.

Try giving him a ring, his phone number is 01633 871506 and email is mark@mrtuba.com

8. sunshine

sunshine Member

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll get on to it this week.

Sunshine x