SPAM emanating from tMP

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Will the Sec, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

OK, not from tMP directly, but from people who clearly look at tMP, select people they think will benefit from their services, and then email them.

Whilst their services MAY be of use, frankly I'm grown up enough to know where to look for their products if I am in need.

In my case, all these people do is clog up the Fulham Band Secretary's email account.

So, to any one thinking of continuing this very annoying trend, cut it out. You can easily advertise on tMP; discuss with TheMusicMan about having a trendy banner with your details on it. Your message will be better received in that format, and will support the running of the medium you are currently abusing.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP OK
    running
    people
    Fulham Band Secretary
    trendy banner
  3. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

:shock: :shock:

Can't say I've had any probs meself. Sounds like a serious issue though!!

4. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Spam emanating from tMP? I put an order in for a tin of the stuff, but I was told they don't stock it.....

5. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Well I'm obviously not important enough in the banding world to justify product/service information being sent to me. However I am more than happy with this status so please don't see it as an invite to make me feel special by sending me spam.