SP&S and World of Brass March Mayhem sale 2011

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by WorldofBrass.com, Mar 2, 2011.

1. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

The SP&S and World of Brass March Mayhem sale is now on!

3 CDs for £10
    3 DVDs for £20

This sale is for personal callers ONLY (Tiverton Street, London shop, Wellingborough trade counter, SP&S roadshows and World of Brass trade stands) and for telephone orders to our Mail Order Department on +44 (0)1933 445 445 (opening hours, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm).
    Our telephone lines are very busy so please be patient if you have difficulty getting through.

We regret that this sale is not available online.

The sale must end on Thursday 31st March, all items while stocks last.

Message me, with your email address, if you would like to see the list.

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

There are some real bargains there, including some quite recent ones. I picked up three of the Norwegian Championships double cds (2 brass and 1 wind), originally priced at £18+ each, and now 3 for £10. Also plugged a few other gaps in my collection ;)

3. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

I agree but having to make the trip in person from here would more than offset the savings ;)

4. WorldofBrass.com

This sale is for personal callers ONLY (Tiverton Street, London shop, Wellingborough trade counter, SP&S roadshows and World of Brass trade stands) and for telephone orders to our Mail Order Department on +44 (0)1933 445 445 (opening hours, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm).

5. Tubby

Tubby Member

WOB can you clear some of your messages so new ones can be sent please.

6. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

are there any lists / catalouges coming in the post so we know what is available. A bit hard shopping on the phone if you don't know what is available. at these prices I would be interested in some of the DVD's if I know what is on SALE

7. garsop_2000

garsop_2000 Member

There are lists available for both cd/dvd, basically to view these you got to do what W.O.B has stated above. I did & got an email with attached excel file for all cd/dvds in their march madness sale. I like Peter Bale have filled in gaps also for certain yrs of Norwegian brass & wind band competitions. There is also a great selection of dvds to choose from for someone starting their collection.

The only thing that gets me is the postage :( Aaagghhhhh !

8. WorldofBrass.com

There are no lists / catalogues being sent in the post, far too costly on this occasion.

Let me have your email address and I will email you the listing.

9. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

Thanks WOB
    I will PM email address

10. WorldofBrass.com

3 CDs for £10, 3 DVDs for £20 and you're moaning about the postage? There's no pleasing some people!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    World of Brass March Mayhem
    SP&S
    SP
    World of Brass March Mayhem sale
    World of Brass trade stands
  12. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

As Band Sec I will email the list to my Band

Thankyou

13. garsop_2000

garsop_2000 Member

:) sure this place would'bt be the same if one did'nt have "an auld moan",.. lol

Now I best get back to my english lessons of "can I get",... ;)

14. WorldofBrass.com

We are pleased to announce that sale items are now available online.

Choose from 220 CDs and buy 3 CDs for £10
    Choose from 20 DVDs and buy 3 DVDs for £20

Our website calculates the discount once 3 applicable CDs/DVDs have been added to your shopping cart.

15. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

Thankyou World of Brass. What a fantastic sale. I've just placed my second order. Perfect

16. WorldofBrass.com

The last day of our March Mayhem sale has arrived!

Many of you have already taken advantage of the great offers in our March Mayhem sale and our website has been busier than at any time we can remember!

There are just a few hours left before the March Mayhem sale ends and these offers disappear for ever!

DON'T MISS OUT!

Choose from 220 CDs and buy 3 CDs for £10
    Choose from 20 DVDs and buy 3 DVDs for £20

17. WorldofBrass.com

We say a big 'thank you' to everyone who made purchases through www.worldofbrass.com in March, our best March to date!
    (I think the sale helped a bit ;-).)