Sovereign Tenor Horn For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by stevey, Sep 20, 2010.

1. stevey

stevey New Member

Boosey and Hawkes Sovereign Tenor Horn (Eb) with Round stamp -
    Silver plated. Good condition in blue hard case, these earlier models are considered the best ever made. Its about 25 years old but still looks and plays like new. looking for offers around £800. contact me for more info and pictures.

2. fingers

fingers New Member

Interested

Hi

I live on the Surrey/Hampshire border (just outside Farnham) and maybe interested. I play solo horn with Friary Guildford band.

Could you send pics to my email (nstevens59@hotmail.com) and where in Hampshire are you

Thanks
    Nigel

3. stevey

stevey New Member

Hi Nigel,

Have sent you a private email regarding the Tenor Horn.

Regards stevey

4. stevey

stevey New Member

Sovereign Tenor Horn For Sale

Still for sale, come on, this horn is in great condition, seen the same make and approx age for well over £1000 will consider offers that are realistic, comes with Denis Wick No 2 mouth piece which is nearly new.

5. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Is this the same one you advertised (for a lot less £) a few months ago, or have you found a good source? :-?

6. stevey

stevey New Member

Had horn serviced and small dents removed, now looks like new, been advised of actual value hence price increse

7. bandsman12uk

bandsman12uk New Member

just on the subject of the old sovereign horn ,i had mine back in 1975 what a horn that was built to last ,i play one of the newer one now but not the same sound ,still have old one values still great and sounds great.