Sovereign Tenor Horn for SALE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by lausonbass, Mar 29, 2007.

1. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

I have a sovereign tenor horn for sale. it is an old one, you know the one that came in a blue case, though it is in very good conidtion and has been greatly loved (well for the time i've had it) It's silver, has three valves and has a new gigbag with it (you can have the old blue case too if you like)

I'm not very good at this, you can tell i'm a bass player.

Anyway if anyone is interested then pm me.

2. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I might be in the market for a tenor horn. How much? Do you have any photos of it?
  3. alanbry

alanbry Member

I have a friend who definitely would be interested. Can you email me price
  4. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

sorry it's been so long. i would love to add some photos for you to see but don't know how to attach them. Also i will be at pontins so if anyone would like to see it there then i can take it with me.

I am looking to get £1000.00 for the horn and gigbag inc.

PM if you interested:clap:
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Quite easy Laura. :)

In your post, click on the attachments icon (the paperclip). A new window will open asking you to browse for your picture. Select your pic and press upload. This will drop your picture into a list of "current uploads".

Back in your post, position the cursor where you want the picture to appear and press the paper clip icon again. Click on the listed attachment and voila, they should appear in your post. :)
  6. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

I DID IT!! thanks Di

horn1.jpg horn2.jpg back of horn.jpg gigbag main.jpg gigbag bottom.jpg
  7. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

Well looked after well done, nice horn aswell.