Sovereign Tenor Horn for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by You wanna blow my what?, Jun 24, 2005.

1. You wanna blow my what?

You wanna blow my what? Member

Hello all, I have once again decided to sell My tenor horn (I didn't make any progress last time!)

It is a Round Stamp Sovereign, in generally good condition but it needs some attention as it hasn't been played in a good long while, and I am asking for £500 ono.

If there is any interest, please do not hesitate to email me at pristine_[at]hotmail.com for further contact details.

Thankyou for your time!

2. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

If the horn is still available i would be interested please call me on 07903112411 b4 sunday lunchtime or after next saturday (as i am out of the country for a week ) shawn

3. You wanna blow my what?

You wanna blow my what? Member

*bump*

This horn is still for sale.

I also have a tenor horn gig bag, branded Soundwear (in grey) which I would also like to sell for £90 (It's worth about £160) and is in good condition.

AAAAND, I have a Conn 11D French Horn, which I am selling for £1500, This is in good condition but hasn't been played in ages, meaning that the valves are quite stiff.

This also has a hard case and a gig bag, (also soundwear, grey) however the bag isn't in as good a condition (I still use it for college, but one zip is broken type thing), so that will be covered in the price.

:)

Sale of the century.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice