Sovereign cornet wanted

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by superwan, Nov 24, 2013.

1. superwan

superwan Member

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a sovereign cornet. Can you let private message me and let me know the details if you are looking to sell. Thanks in advance.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    all
    cornet
    advance
  3. Capt. Z

Capt. Z Member

What specifically are you looking for? Medium bore or large bore? Newer or older cornet, Roundstamp?

Any price limit?

4. superwan

superwan Member

Hi, thanks for the reply. I currently play on a medium bore but I'm keeping an open mind as I tried out a large bore last night. Newer or older, again I'm not fixed. and price would depend on the condition. Do you have one?

5. Capt. Z

Capt. Z Member

Too funny; I am in the same situation. I do love my old, roundstamp 923 Medium bore, but I recently borrowed a Large bore Sovereign from the 80's that I prefer. I am actually in the middle of trading my Bach Strad trumpet for an almost new 928 large bore, lacquered cornet. I also may be able to buy a well used 928 from the 80's from a friend.

I am thinking of selling the almost new 928 once it arrives to pay some money on my mortgage and then buy the old 928. May have to sell my 923 as well :(

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  6. superwan

superwan Member

Sorry to hear that Capt.Z, difficult econonmic times for a lot of people I know :(