South Molton Town Band - New Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by meandmycornet, May 16, 2006.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Following the appointment of their new MD, Terry Treherne and focusing ahead to the 2nd Section as of 2007, the band is looking to fill a number of vacancies that are currently filled by part time players. We therefore require committed full time players for the positions of:

Principal Cornet
    Front and back row cornets
    2nd Euphonium
    E Flat and B Flat Bass
    Percussion both kit and tuned

Many of the band members travel from around the county to attend rehearsals, therefore lifts may be available.
    The band currently rehearses on Tuesday & Thursday evenings 8pm-10pm. If you are interested in joining a friendly, progressive band at this exciting time please contact the band secretary: Liz Loftus
    01237 422414, mobile 07811 334106or by email
    or by PM to Liz Loftus or Meandmycornet

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  2. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Oooh, ooh, pick me!!! Pleeeeease??? I might need a lift though :tongue: xxx
  3. meandmycornet

LOL! a lift? you mean your own private helicopter? :p move to devon! :D :tongue: xxxx
  4. sniperjp

sniperjp Member

are you being serious!
  5. Liz Loftus

Liz Loftus Member

Serious about moving to Devon or needing a 2nd Euph? On both counts yes!
    Devon is a wonderful place to live - see the sea every morning going to work!!:cool:
    & South Molton,especially Steve! need another euph - we're thinking of lugging an oxygen cylender to Weston!!;)
    By the way any potential applicants - We're moving up to the 2nd section in 2007!!!
  6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

' know I love you lots and lots and lots...? Can we mo...'

:( Didn't work Fi, sorry! xxx
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Errrm, is this a recruitment ad, or a private chat? If it's the latter then it might be best moving it to 'Totally Random....'? If not, then can we please leave the chit-chat alone? Thanks.
  8. meandmycornet

You didn't actually ask, did you? :tongue: actually it wouldn't suprise me if you did :tongue:

Come on all you non-posting devonshire tMPers! Come show yourselves! Steve is a lovely chap.... and would be fab too sit next too! Except mum won't let me go on euph :(

9. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Point taken
  10. meandmycornet

New MD Required! see above for more details!
  11. meandmycornet

We've got a new MD.... a few vacancies still need filling.... see above for more details!