Soprano Solo

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by squeakypete_frb, Aug 26, 2004.

1. squeakypete_frb

squeakypete_frb New Member

A while ago i put a thread on asking if any band has bubbles was a cheerleader.
    to which i had a good response. its just that i have been told that it is written as a sop solo, but i cant find it anywhere, could some-one who has please tell me where i can get it, or maybe send me a copy. any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks once again!
  2. djstoneham

djstoneham New Member

Available from Just Music (£19.95 on website), arranged by Ray Farr. It is not listed as a sop solo in the catalogue. I played it a couple of years ago.
  3. squeakypete_frb

squeakypete_frb New Member

thanks, but is it a sop feature, its just that i dont want to buy the piece, if it is not the correct arragement. thanx
  4. djstoneham

djstoneham New Member

The arrangement we played is by Ray Farr and published by Prima Vista Musikk, Norway. This is definately a sop feature. I have the score in my hand as I'm writing this! I don't know of any other arrangements of this piece.

There is a recording of it by Ian Porthouse on the CD Phenomenon (Polyphonic QPRL 203D) if you are interested. Although he plays it on a picc trumpet rather than sop.

Hope this helps.