Sop looking

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Supersonic, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi, I'm a sop player looking to move bands in the very near future, and thought I'd put out the feelers to see what is available.
    Im looking for a good 4th/3rd/ 2nd sec band in the Greater Manchester areas, but would be willing to travel futher for the right band.

I will try to answer all replies to this add and any questions you may have.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    available.Im
    Greater Manchester
    Hope
    bands
    sec band
  3. ljemsley

ljemsley New Member

Anderson Brass are looking for a sop player. We are a 1st section band in Wardle, Greater Manchester. We are a hard working and fun band and are looking to do really well in the area's next year. Visit our website for more information about us...http://www.andersonbrass.350.com. Your welcome to come down for a blow and see if you like us. No commitment required. If your interested or just want to know more information just send me an email.

Laura Emsley

l.emsley19@gmail.com

4. kennywenny

kennywenny Member

Hi

Tried messaging you ...can you give me a call

Thanks

5. paulspud

paulspud Member

6. jostix

jostix New Member

Hi,

If you would be interested in trying to audition for Yorkshire Championship section, please message/call me. 07792828622

Thanks

Joss

7. Reddish Safestore band

Hi, please feel free to come and join Reddish Safestore band. We are a 4th section no contesting band. Contact our MD Mike Edge at michaeledge83@yahoo.com or browse our website www.reddishprizeband.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

8. WhiteStickMan

WhiteStickMan New Member

9. Mofman

Mofman Member

The Marple Band are NOT looking for a sop player BUT, ours is away for the whole of November due to work commitments. So, if you fancied coming down for an extra practice on a Friday evening, you are more than welcome. Please get in touch before hand though so as to avoid double bookings.
    Ta
    Ian

10. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi, cheers for the offer sorry but Staffs isnt Greater Manchester and petrol isnt cheap, but good luck anyway.

11. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi Mofman, thanks for the offer, i am looking to move but cant temp due to other commitments this month

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    available.Im
    Greater Manchester
    Hope
    bands
    sec band
  13. kennywenny

kennywenny Member

Hi
    Would it be possible to give me a call or if you message me I would be happy to call you back .

Thanks

14. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi Paul at Old hall, thanks for the offer but your a bit out of my way for travel, hope you get sorted soon and good luck for the future

15. paulspud

paulspud Member

Hi there,

No problem, but you are always welcome down should you change your mind!

Cheers

Paul

16. Ruth Lumb

Ruth Lumb Member

Hiya,
    Golcar Band in Huddersfield are on the look out for a new soprano player.We are a very friendly, fun, hard working and Ambitious 4th section band. Last year was our 1st time at the Areas in 7 years and were very pleased to come 4th. Hopefully this next year will be even better. I'm hoping we are not too far away for you we are only 10 mins from the M62. Any questions please pm me or check out our website www.golcarband.co.uk. Tel:07583 304875 golcarband@gmail.com

17. Mofman

Mofman Member

Hi Supersonic,

As I can't seem to send you a PM...

We have a Beer Keller job on the 26th Nov. in Hazel Grove, if you would like to help out then please get touch touch. 07973 56 26 86.
    Cheers Ian

18. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi Ian, sorry am busy that night, something I can't get out of, hope you get sorted for the job,, good luck.

19. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi Ruth, sorry but your a bit to far for me to travel, thanks for the offer though, good luck for the future and in your search for a sop

20. Soil Lover

Soil Lover Member

Hi Supersonic,

If you are still looking for a place to play, we at Whaley Bridge could do with a Sop. We rehearse just once a week in Kettleshulme and will be attending the Area for the first time in many years

If your intrested please give me a shout - further details on the web site

Many thanks

Marcus Jones - 07973852051
    MD Whaley Bridge Band

21. refman8

refman8 Member

Hi Supersonic

Due to work commitments Uppermill Band are looking for a Soprano player. We are a 2nd Section Band based in Saddleworth . If you are interested Please contact me:- John 07855 869295

22. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi, thank you to all who answered my add, I have been offered a sop seat at a band and ive excepted the position.
    Once again, many thanks and good luck to you all for the future.

Supersonic.