Songs that drive you insane!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stabbyjnr, Jun 2, 2004.

1. stabbyjnr

stabbyjnr Member

mine would be the song that goes... 'hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me hit me HIT ME!!'
    i just freak out even tlking about it!!!!!!
    any one have any others?
  2. Nat

Nat Member

floral dance and that stupid special d song come with me- it makes my skin crawl
  3. The theme tune to Murder She Wrote.

Oh My God......... last year at uni my flat mate was whistling it whilst I was making my tea, and I got it in my head. And it stayed there for WEEKS :shock: I kid thee not. And all my other house mates got it in their head too :shock:

I refuse to watch it now. :evil:
  4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

My wife used to be driven mad by the theme tune to "Thomas the Tank Engine", particularly when my son was watching it on video, with the tune played at the start and end of each episode, as well as whenever the trains went on a run round the track :oops: :wink: :lol:
  5. rutty

rutty Active Member

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves,
    I know a song that'll get on your nerves... etc....

6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Anything by Celine Dion!
  7. peasantband

peasantband New Member

My youngest daughter, she have bought the songs of your Will Young. He is terrible music and each time he is on I have to leave the room for the bar or to play the flugel for he drive me mad. Bad to singer and he looks like the monkey too! :?
  8. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Member

ooooh so many to choose from!!!

Most recent has to be The Fast Food Rockers (aarrghhh that's it now, it's in my head for the rest of the day!!) :roll:

Then there are all the classic 'wedding DJ' tracks - Agga Do, The Birdie Song, The Conga, etc.

That's it now, I will have all of these going round my head for the rest of the day. As long as I remember to play Ravenswood and none of the above tomorrow though, I should be fine!!!!
  9. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Wedding music rocks!!
    You can't beat Aggadoo followed by the Birdie song and "I'm in the mood for dancing" by the Nolans
  10. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Member

Oh and then, in your brand new outfit bought especially for the wedding, the DJ then insists on Ooops Up Side your Head and makes everyone join in. This is of course AFTER the buffet, which the younger guests and some of the drunken older ones have spilt all over the floor. Dry cleaners must pay commission to wedding DJ's!!!
  11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

ok mine has to be fountains of wayne, staceys mom, ITS HORRIBLE GET IT OFF, also anything by busted, get em off!!
  12. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone...

Kidding, I love it really.

doob dooby dooby doo
  13. six pints

six pints Active Member

my friends think i have a fit mam, so they now sing "cheryl's mom has got it going on" argh how annoying!!!
  14. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Can that question be answered so simply????

I threatened to walk when my band asked if we could play Hootenany, because it gets on my nerves.
  15. missflugel

missflugel Member

That remix version of 'Hey Baby' aaagh I cant stand it. It always used to be played at college formals in Durham and then for added torture it would be played again when we ventured to town. How annoying can one song be!!!!

Jo x
  16. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

lol someone i know nicknamed that as shootyergranny
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

that fast food song... had that stuck in my head for days... had random moments of screaming to try and shift it but it just wouldn't go!!!
  18. Nat

Nat Member

the ketchup song drives me mad aaargh!!!
  19. Podgypickle

Podgypickle Member

Insania by Peter Andre...not only does the man drive me potty but his songs do too!
  20. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

THE BADGER SONG!!!!!!!! everyone just walks round school now singing badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM! arghhhhhhh I've been brainwashed