Songs of Praise 4th September

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by Darth_Tuba, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Just to let you all know, if you haven't seen it elsewhere, Leyland band will be on Songs of Praise tomorrow (Sunday 4th September) on Blackpool beach. Tune in! hehe
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Cool! I get to see my lil girl on telly again. Praps it'll be longer than the 3 seconds we got at Birmingham with the Children in Need! :biggrin:;)
  3. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Lol watch out for my change of hairstyle!! I put it up inbetween the morning takes and afternoon takes!

hehe :biggrin:
  4. dyl

dyl Active Member

With or without shower-cap?
  5. Vickitorious

Without unfortunately :( wouln't wanna make myself look silly now would I? :rolleyes:
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Well I've just done my setting up the video bit and checked bbc txt for the time and see that Songs of Praise is with Jimmy Osmand and Cannon and Ball :confused::confused:

'Scuse me but what happened to Aled Jones and Leyland Band?
  7. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

Just looked it up on sky for you - it says them, but also Aled Jones, and from Blackpool.
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Ah right thanks. Couldn't possibly interrupt cartoon network here for such trivialities. :tongue: Had to use the tv upstairs.
  9. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Contact points of view
  10. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

typical about 5 seconds of the band shown
  11. Vickitorious

Well.. Mum and dad were sat there going there'll be a close up of you in a min.. and I was like no there won't and there wasn't LOL! Saw Chris though!! Lol! You could hear me! once..:rolleyes: hahaha! Oh dear!! AMAAAAZING GRAAAAACE!!... Nybb sing it better!!! :tongue: LOL!
  12. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

how dissapointing?? we only saw the back of Vic's head :( my mum says she has a lovely back of head though, and it wouldn't have been half as good without it!

Oh and Chris my mum loves your blue mouthpiece!
  13. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

NYBB sing Amazing Grace sooooo much better!!!! and wow saw Chris and a stupid coloured mouthpiece :tongue:
  14. Di

Di Active Member

Aww, the didn't show the suspicious couple being "moved along" on the beach. haha.
  15. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Having watched it on video last night after getting in from the meeting, they actually showed much more of the band than is usually the case on Songs of Praise. Unfortunately, from Vicki's point of view, most of the shots were of the top of her head, plus one or two of her fingers waggling in between the notes ;)

The band arrangements weren't bad, though - not too fussy, for a change.
  16. Di

Di Active Member

Still more than the 3 second screen shot at CiN. ;)
  17. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I noticed that too! Vic's lil finger was wobbling up and down! heehee
  18. Vickitorious

Awww I'm gonna be all self concious now!!

Mum pointed out that my lil finger wobbles when I play!! Haha! oh dear!
  19. Di

Di Active Member

Actually, isn't it that the higher you play the finger sticks further and further up? :tongue:
  20. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

:( No-one notices me ...