Something wrong with Trevada's Web Site?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by BbBill, Dec 15, 2005.

1. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

With the recent news article on 4br ( with Rosehill not doing anything with Besson instruments, has anybody heard anything about Trevada Music?

Was on their site last nite looking for a mouthpiece for my EEb Bass and I found they are hardly offering anything online. They have alittle on Brass, (not much Besson I add), but all accesories, percussion, woodwind, strings, keyboards etc, are showing nothing for sale.

Is them updating their pages/stock or what? Not very good for sales just before Christmas......!!! The least they could do is make an announcement to say whats going on. :mad:

Oh well, their loss, just need to go elsewhere....
  2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

3. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

They used to have quite alot of BBb Basses for sale Bessons, Yamahas and more recently Miraphones, now they just have 1 (a B&h), must be something wrong!

Theres no mouthpeices or anything else there!
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I would phone if you are that keen to buy from them!
  5. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I don't think availability on a web site is a marker for how well a business is doing.
    I know form when I went to their shop in Camborne earlier this year and when I've seen their stands at various contests that they are far from being in trouble
  6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Just to give a BIG BOOST to Trevada music: I conntacted Len Adams by phone about 2 weeks ago to ask for some Charles Clark Old Fashioned Valve Oil the time was 4.45pm .
    When i got home from work the next day at 12.30am it was there waiting for me.
    Now if that is what you dont call service from a bussiness that is some 200 miles plus from where i live .
    Well done to TREVADA MUSIC for fast reliable friendly quick service:clap: :woo :guiness
  7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Trevada ia great! I have practically lived in the shop for the past year! They have a large amount of stock and anything they don't have they can get for you! And they happen to be very nice people too :) (not that i'm biased as two of them are euph players!) Still my number one music shop despite living in a different county, and now i get discount for being a teacher :) Shall be visiting tomorrow when i go home! :) So phone them! for all your musical desires! :)
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

aye, its much better to phone them up... ;-) good service from trevada...

Kelly, you're only next door in devon :p hardly a million miles away :lol:
  9. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Now, I didnt mean to make out that the company was in trouble, it was their website I was meaning. Although if they are trading online, they should at least keep their catalogue up to date as part of their service to the internet customer. I have bought from them before and cant fault their service as folk seem to think Im doing. The thought of the company in trouble never even entered my head. Looking back at the thread title, maybe I shouldve put "Something wrong with Trevada Website", :oops: but there we are, blown out of proportion....

I was only wondering what was going on with their site, as I was trying to look at what they had to offer. (They are probably just updating their site, who knows? I was just asking if anybody knew) A few weeks ago they had everything you wanted listed and now theres hardly anything. Im not at the stage of buying anything just yet to phone them up, was just doing abit of homework to see what was available to buy online from them.

Maybe with the Besson topic, everybodys doing what they did when the petrol shortages loomed, theyre panic buying all the other instruments up and theres none left to sell!!!! ;)
  10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

think the sites been like that for a weeny while
  11. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Cornwall is a million miles away from anywhere! Well maybe not a million but it takes ages to get anywhere! Worth it tho! Have been home all of 6 hours, T'is strange to be back! :/