Some Wedding Photos...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, May 30, 2009.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Was asked if I could shoot at a few weddings recently, so I finally gave in and for the last two weekends I've been busy doing just that. More shots will follow in time, but here's a sample.

B&G wanted shots at the Grooms house as well as the Brides place, so came up with this something different shot; Groom button-hole and rings

Was taking a few candid shots in the ceremony room, and just had to snap these gorgeous girls (with permission from Mum & Dad of course - who are in the next photo!)

You can see where they get their eyes from eh! Mum and Dad are also a very handsome couple.

And of course, a quick on of one of the Brides...

2. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Well done, John! Really good!
  3. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

Once again fantastic piccies! Wish you'd done mine - they were more a variation on a theme (the same one over and over!) than anything else...! ;)
  4. TheMusicMan

Thanks Daniel, and thanks for the comments on my photo site too, appreciated.

Well, if you decide to get married again... hehehehehe... :)

Feel free to pass the word around, I'd travel anywhere (almost) to do a wedding if the price was right - really enjoyed doing the ones over the last two weekends.
  5. bbg

bbg Member

Sorry for hijacking a thread - but my daughter got married last Saturday (missed Black Dyke in Glasgow because of her!!) so, like a proud dad -here are a couple of pics>

(in the second one, I can assure you that I was fully bow-tied and jacketed before changing for the evening dancing!!)

Attached Files:

6. TheMusicMan

Looks as though she had a gorgeous dress there bbg, but I have to ask - who took those photos...? was it the pro tog...?
  7. bbg

bbg Member

Sorry, John, meant to say that these are NOT the work of the pro!! Simply pics taken on my Finepix S5700 by a friend - gave her my camera to snap away all night, from 150 pics there were a few half decent ones..........
    Happy couple are on honeymoon still, won't speak to the pro / get any samples from him for a week or two yet.
  8. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

OMG BRIAN!!! How much does your daughter look like you? And look at u all kilted! :clap:
  9. bbg

bbg Member

Gee thanks' sure if that's a compliment to me / insult to Kirsten or what!!
    She did take great pleasure in advising me last weekend that she no longer shares my surname......
  10. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

You mean she didn't take the stunning opporchancity to be all double-barrelled? :eek: