Some people get worked up over anything....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

2. Ellie

Ellie Member

I think these people need to get out more' There is more important things going on!!!!

3. uncle eric

uncle eric Member

friends....

most distressing, most distressing and thrice i say most distressing. the change of actor i can easily cope with, there was something much deeper, much darker, much more horrifying within the article, taken from the website, a website i hold no favour with readers, becasue of this sacriledge

"The craignotbond.com website criticises brother and sister producing team, Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson, for replacing Brosnan - "the most beloved actor to play Bond since Sean Connery" - with Craig. "

now me and ada have a very close relationship, but part of our vows, when re retook them after 46 years, and that unpleasant carpet fitter incident, was that she 'hath no say in matters of bond', because as everybody knows(apart from ada, and most other ladies it seems) bond=rog and rog=bond. all this better actor, better looking rubbish i leave to the womens institute meetings. down at the bowls green me and the other guys simply discuss rog's best line.

regards

a troubled uncle eric