Solo Cornet / Euphonium players required in South Wales

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Dave_the_Flugel, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Hi thought I'd try my luck at advertising on tMP for players.

Cross Keys Silver Band 4th section national finalist 2006 currently require tutti solo cornet players and also a euphonium player to help them through a busy 2006 and hopefully help them acheive success throughout this year and beyond ;)
    If your interested in joining a very socialable but equally enthusiastic and commited band that competes in the fourth section nationally and 3rd section locally then Cross Keys could be the band for you. We hold regular concerts for various audiences and also hold regular social events.

Some of the events planned include :

South East Wales Brass Band Assc. Spring Contest in Ebbw Vale (6th May)
    Weston Super Mare Contest (21st May)
    Concert in Wales Millenium Centre (14th May)
    National Finals in Harrogate (September)
    Various summer concert jobs throughout June / July and August
    and much much more thoughout 2006.

We are based about 10 minutes from Junction 28 of the M4 in Pandy Park (Cross Keys Rugby Club), have our own bandroom and rehearse on Tuesday & Friday evenings 7.30pm - 9.30pm.

Contact me via email if your interested : david@thekeysrugby.com or just come along on a rehearsal evening to see what you think :)

2. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

Dave,
    If you need a solo cornet player for any of your concerts send me a pm or I think somone in the band will have my number....I will be more than willing to help you out. Also if you need a euph player for a concert my sister and brother-in-law both play euph for Rogerstone so maybe able to help you out as well.
    Congratulations on your success so far this year, I hope it continues...
    All the best,

Tim