Solo Cornet, Eb Bass and Percussion needed

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by HBB, Mar 29, 2003.

1. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yiewsley and West Drayton Brass Band
    3rd Section Runner-ups in 2002

2nd Section Hove Winners 2002

The Yiewsley and West Drayton Band currently have vacancies for:

:arrow: Solo Cornet
    :arrow: Percussion: Tuned and/or kit
    :arrow: E-flat Bass

The Yiewsley and West Drayton band are a friendly London band who are weloming and friendly to all new members. We are currently a 2nd Section band both Nationally and with SCABA (Southern Counties Amateur Band Assosiation).

We currently rehearse from 19:45-22:00 on Wednesdays and 20:00-22:00 on Fridays at Yiewsley Methodist Church in greater london.

We are in desperate need for a several basses and horns for the Whit Friday marches also.

If you are interested in anyway either e-mail me @ and I will pass it on to the conductor, or visit our site at

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

We are extremely desperate for competent Bass, horn and baritone players for the Whit Friday marches. Please can you contact me either by PMing me or E-mailing me at the address below.

Thank You
  3. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Not to mention that we need Percussion (Tuned and Kit), Basses and Front Row Cornets for the rest of the time!
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

It does say it in the first post :p:p:p:p:p

If we get 2 front row cornets ... I can go to horn ..... everyone please SIGN UP! :D

5. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Then the horn section will somewhat resemble your Avatar.... yes you CAN have TOO many horns in a band.
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

lies all lies..