Solo Cornet/Cornet, North West Any Section

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Trumpet Major, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Solo cornet available north west/yorks/midlands

I am principal cornet of The Band of The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Band and am available for any level cornet depping including full ensemble through to solo work and quintet/quartet.

I live between Crewe and Chester but travel to West Yorks for rehearsals so within reason, distance isnt an issue

Generally available at short notice, please call me on 07972 403802

Cheers and Happy Christmas

lou :clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    North West
    The Band of The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service Band
    Solo Cornet
    midlands
    cornet available north west
  3. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Hi there :)

Just a note to say that I am available to play cornet at any level and for any ensemble.
    I live in Cheshire but as I travel to West Yorkshire to my own band I am willing to travel a 200 mile round trip from the chester area.
    I can also be available for short tours this summer but cannot commit to full weeks away sorry.
    My availability is fairly good and I can respond at short notice.
    I do require fuel expenses within reason
    My current seat is principal cornet with the Band of the West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service but I have previously depped from championship to 4th section bands

You can read about me at www.trumpetmajor.com and I can be contacted on 07972 403802

Thanks for looking

Louise

4. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Solo cornet available-any section North West/Yorkshire

Hi there :)

Just a note to say that I am available to play cornet at any level and for any ensemble.
    I live in Cheshire but I am willing to travel a 200 mile round trip from the chester area.
    I can also be available for tours this summer
    My availability is good and I can generally respond at short notice.
    I do require fuel expenses sorry!

My current seat is principal cornet with the Band of the West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service but I have previously depped from championship to 4th section bands

You can read about me at www.trumpetmajor.com and I can be contacted on 07972 403802

Thanks for looking

Louise