Solo bari seat, west yorks???

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by ploughboy, Sep 16, 2006.

1. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

A freind of a friend is looking round for a Solo Bari seat, West yorkshire. He's a decent young lad and probably needs a 2nd section band to continue his improvement.
    Anyone point us in the right direction for him

Many thanks in advance

p.s. sory it's a bit vague but he does already play so we're trying to be tactful!!
  2. barrytone

barrytone Member

Solo Baritone Player looking

What about Knottingley? Theirs is the advert below yours. I know they're an established first section band but depending on what he wants, where he lives and transport, could be a suitable band. If I wasn't settled where I am, I would definately give them a try. I am also certain that after the finals, there will be a few bands looking for players, so if he can wait a week, who knows what vacancies there may be.

As for yourselves, best of luck for the finals, hope that you do yourselves justice!
  3. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

BBSBB over at Worsborough are looking for a 1st Bari too. Pm me or email the band sec on the website below.
  4. agentorange

agentorange Member

Thanks for the recommendation!!
    He'd be more than welcome to come down for a blow at Knottingley. We've a lot of experienced players round the stands who'll be able to bring him on and continue his development. Feel free to PM me for more information.
  5. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

I hope you're not including yourself in said group of experienced players unless you're talking about drinking! :biggrin:
  6. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Thanks for the couple of Pm's and the posts, i'll pass all this on asap,

p.s. BBSBB excellent website!
  7. agentorange

agentorange Member

He can probably outdrink me anyway!!