[SOLD]: Besson Sovereign Tenor Horn: Mint condition...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 19, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Jen (merrylittlehornplayer) has decided she wants to sell her Besson Sovereign Tenor Horn.

[IMGLEFT]http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/horn3.jpg[/IMGLEFT] It was purchased brand new, is in totally mint condition, and has been very well looked after.

We are asking around the £1,000 mark for it and we will be placing it on eBay within a few days, but wanted to ask on here first - just in case anyone is looking for a nice Christmas pressy.

It comes complete with a Besson hard case which is also in good condition - though it does have a tMP sticker on it!!!! I am more than happy to provide additional pictures if required, just shout and I shall post some more.

If anyone is interested please drop me a PM... many thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

3. TheMusicMan

Indeed.... probably a record for quickest sale on tMP. Posted at 11:30, sold 1:37 minutes later.

Thanks Rach and Darrol... details to follow on MSN as discussed.

4. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

It was probably the tMP sticker on the case that clinched the deal!! :tongue: Where can I get my hands on one of those babies John?? :biggrin:

5. Moy

Moy Active Member

Oooo we can play duets now.

6. TheMusicMan

Sorry Kaz... missed this question.

Unfortunately the chap I had used to make the tMP stickers is no longer in business and so I am searching for another "sticker maker". I am hoping to have some more done for whits and will hopefully have them with me there.