Soccer AM!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by yr_epa, Apr 12, 2004.

1. yr_epa

yr_epa Member

How many of tMP'ers get the chance to watch one of the best (if not the best) TV programme on a saturday morning on Sky Sports 1?

Soccer AM with Hels Bels and Tim Lovejoy! What a programme this is!

If you don't watch it, you are missing out BIG time!

For those who do watch it, whats your fav. part?

Mine must be Barry the Scotch Expert, the Soccerette and the main gag! I have to admit the ref. Gallagher gets me laughing all the time!
  2. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Fixtures Man (Boom-Boom-Boom)
    Topless Weather
    3rd Eyes

And the "Yorkie - it's not for girls" bit in the ad breaks.

Their 'All Sports Show' on Friday night is also very entertaining.
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Super show! When I get to see it - CBeebies permitting ;) '3rd Eyes' is the best bit for me!
  4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

I got to admit that I prefer the afternoon show on Sky, with March, Best and co. Totally un PC and totally brilliant! :p
  5. Bassment Jinx

Bassment Jinx Member

I get a break at work in the morning from 10 till 10:30am and so thats the only bit i get to see in the canteen. :? :p . The other week they had an interview with Matt Taylor (Pompey Supporter) just as i was leaving, that was bloody annoying!! :evil:
  6. pug_101

pug_101 Member

I have to agree...Soccer AM is by far the best programme! Look forward to it-perfect programme to watch when you woke up with a massive hangover from the friday night!

3rd eyes, the airmen and showboat by far the best!

Anyway i'm off!
  7. bigcol

bigcol Member

There was an episode of it about 6 months ago, where the soccerette was wearing a really short skirt, and she sat down amongst the fans of the week and revealed that she was going "commando" if you know what I mean.

The reaction on Lovejoy's face was a picture! :oops:

And I have the video to prove it :twisted:
  8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

It is without doubt the best footie show on the telly. Unfortunately dont get to see it much now :cry: either working or on way to the pub for pre-match warm up :lol:
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

unfortunately I only have poor man's tv, so am stuck with On The Ball... :cry:
  10. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

The Naked Ramblers are top geezers!
  11. bigcol

bigcol Member