*sob* please someone help me! *sob*

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by akwarose, Jun 30, 2004.

1. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i have a research project to do for tomorrow:

"Nature loads the gun, the environment pulls the trigger." how far do you agree with this explanation of human behaviour?

ok... so what am i supposed to do!?!?! lol, any help, on any of it (its a psychology essay) would be muchly appreciated :)

answers on a postcard :p

ta loves :p
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

3. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

thanks naomi. i only got it today, so u shud be sympathetic!!!
    lol... i'm so desperate i may well end up using that site!!
  4. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

points to make:

What is the difference between nature and environment?

assuming nature mean genetic coding, how do you know if something is ruled by nature or environment?

evidence: the environment has been changing for hundreds and thousands of years, yet the same sorts of things have been happening. People fight and maim in the name of justice and because they feel like it, or are so drunk they misinterpret something.

not sure how much you can get from that, or if it's useful at all. But there you go!
  5. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

cheers neil!! way more helpful than naomi anyway :p
  6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Did you do it ok?

Emperical evidence!!- pschology essays love you to refer to emperical evidence, past research and results etc!!

Now if anyone knows anything about Phobia's and "Biological preparedness" it would be a great help- have managed to write a 2000 word introduction without having a clue about the researc my coursework is based on!
    hmmmm :? :? :? :? somebody help!! :D
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Wasn't she one of the characters in "Friends" :?: :shock: :wink:
  8. sugarandspice

coursework on friends?! now there an idea!!

Not as stupid as you might think tho- my law exam used cahracters from friends in the example it was giving eg "monica has been arrested for theft.....etc"- but then that was an improvement on "frodo......" and "Baldrick has been arrested for stealing turnips"-remember that one well!

examiners trying to relate to students- they really dont have a clue do they!
  9. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I found something all about biology and phobias here
  10. sugarandspice

now see, you may have thought you were being funny then or something :D but that is ideal!! i need a picture of a spider to put on my questionnaire, a really scary one! and that will do the job lovely!!

11. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Check up on 'The Third Way'.
    If you need any help on the ecological side, I'll try my best to answer any questions.
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

aaahh nuts... :x
  13. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

You could always crib off the BOC Brother task on Peanut-Butter-Sticking-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth phobia! :D

Theres a few hundred words in there!
  14. sugarandspice

word count is fine- 2,311 words now!-problem is i dont actually understand what it is im writing about :?
  15. sugarandspice

I think i know what im doing!! sort of so go to the "need your help" thread-please!