So...who met who at Pontins??

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Sellers_Bird, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i met geordie colin , leisa and pythagoras....aparently sparkley was carried home one night???? :lol:
  2. rutty

rutty Active Member

That's not unusual ;)

I had to go home after the results on Saturday so didn't get to say hello to anyone, but I spoke to Rachel (Sparkly) briefly before we played.

I noticed that Rach was sat next to Leisa while we were playing, and I was keeping an eye out for some others, but didn't spot anyone. I'll definately be staying over next year of we go :)
  3. Di B

Di B Member

Arriving a minute or two late didn't help on meeting people either Rutty! :lol: :lol:

I met Rutty.... does that count? :? Those who watched Carlton play will have no doubt noticed the beautiful buxom blonde one on euph :wink: :wink: which was me! (Phil isn't blonde for those enebriated/short sighted people!)

Was too busy getting drunk and indeed going for and beating my personal best for the rest of the night I'm afraid! You missed a good sesh Rutty! :lol:
  4. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Friday night! She was absolutely mullered. Me and Colin had to physically lift her into bed. Kept falling out and insanely giggling. Colin spent the whole of the way back from the bar shouting 'tmp moderator wasted' :D

Leisa, Neil Twist, Ickle Sop, Andy Euph, MidWales Man, Fishta, Euph-Bari, Sellers Bird, Roger Thorne, Super Sop, Blondie, Twigglet, Big Twigge
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

I met sparkling_quavers, geordiecolin, neiltwist, euph_bari and markyboy for the first time and Roger Thorne, twigglet, big twigge, super_sop and blondie for the umpteenth time! ;) Apologies if I've forgotten anyone!
  6. dyl

dyl Active Member

He-he! I heard about this yesterday - can't wait to see the photographic evidence, if there is any! ;)
  7. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Yes, though Rachel has threatened to do very bad things to Colin if they see the light of day, so might have to be sneaky!
  8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Met loads of cracking people would were all up for a laugh, a beer, a dance and a bite of the unofficial tMP Wham bar!

Just a note to Icklesop though,
    Obviously I was very flattered when you said I was better looking than my avatar......but come on don't get too carried away,Tina teaspoon's GORGEOUS!)
  9. rutty

rutty Active Member

Maybe next time - at least I missed Ray's "bad bottom" after too many spirits 8)
  10. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

mmmmm, what a weekend, am trying to get it down on paper now while can remember it.

I met for the 1st time;

Icklesop, Blondie, Dyl, Euph_Bari, MarkyBoy, SellersBird, BaldEagle, Nas, Imthemaddude

And not for the first time;
    Pythagoras, SparklingQuavers, Leisa, Neil Twist, Cornetto, Andy_Euph, Timbloke, I'm Not A Manc, MidWalesMan, Super_Sop, Twigglet, Big Twigge, Roger Thorne, JamesGamble, Aimee_Euph, UKDrummerBoy, RobertJohn,

Sorry if I forgot anyone, drunken haze...............
  11. leisa

leisa Active Member

I met/..

SQ, gEORDIECOLIN, Pythagoras, Icklesop, Fishsta, Big Twigge, Twiglet, Jamesgamble, Midwalesman, Cornetto, Andy_Euph, Neiltwist, Aimee_twist, Timbloke, NAS, Im not a manc, Blondie, Roger Thorne, Super sop, Euph Bari, Jordan, Owain, SellersBird, MarkyBoy, MickTheEuph erm......... tis all i can remember soz if i forgot anyone..... :)

our chalet seemed to be the chalet for homeless TMP-ers as we had about 10 in there i think we only ever had 1 none TMP-er...
  12. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

And i didn't meet anyone but BoozyBTrom!!! Sob!!
  13. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Met loads of really cool people. cant remember everyones name, so i shant embarase myselfe my missing anyone out!!

In case you were wondering I was the really cool dude in the yellow hat all day!

Big thankx have to go to tuby the tuba for sorting my ticket out. sorry i never caught up with you but i WILl bye you a drink at some stage!
  14. Sellers_Bird

oops i forgot.... i saw markyboy, andyeuph and i think i had a sighting of licklesop but not sure..... :oops: was bladdered on saturday night and spent the whole of sunday VERY hungover, but another bottle of WKD sorted it out! :shock:
  15. leisa

leisa Active Member

and i was wearin the really cool pink hat.....
  16. Sellers_Bird

you werent wearing a pink hat when i saw you leisa!! and i think i maybe saw u eatin ur brekkie in the restaurant about half nine this morning???
  17. dyl

dyl Active Member

Oh, so that was you with sparkly then. Oops! Well, hello anyway! ;)
  18. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

While the rest of us were cleaning the chalet!
  19. Sellers_Bird

we didnt bother cleaning it, jus picked up all the empty beer cans off the floor! we left them a nice scupture to admire in the front window made out of bottles and cans 8)
  20. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

met - leisa gordiecolin, blondie, sparkling quavers, Dyl (apparently don't quite remember), roger thorne, icklesop, Crat96 (summat like that can never remember names with numbers) , markyboy, super_sop, twigglet and big twigge

and mabey more but cn't remember

good day yeah!