So the spurs team cook is a gunner?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, May 8, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Nuff said. Football fans know what I mean. :biggrin:

Either that or they should never have eaten that gift of a good luck box of truffles from a mysterious Mr. A. Wenger.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    A. Wenger
    luck box
    truffles
    spurs team cook
    gunner
  3. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Spurs' new kit for next season-

White Tops

Brown Shorts

4. ratley

ratley Member

I take it you are referring to Tottenham Trotspur.....:biggrin:

5. persins

persins Member

I was very very grumpy after that result.

Mind you having said that, if we had been offered 5th place and UEFA cup at the start of the season, I would have definitely taken it.
    It would have been even worse if we'd come 4th only for the Gooners to have beaten Barca and knocked us out that way.

Come on Ronaldinho, make Terry Henry and the rest of them look stupid and inept!

6. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

Hear hear.

We should have made Saturday academic by making the most of the chances in the first half when we hammered Arsenal 1-1 at Highbury a few weeks ago.

Lets hope that Martin Jol can keep the squad (and add to it) and then the UEFA cup can be a learning curve towards the return of the Glory days.

7. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

With or without food poisoning, WHU were on fire and would have won the match anyway - we were also minus 2 key players and didn't bother with Harewood until late in the game.

What's the difference between the squirrel who made a guest appearance at the Arsenal villareal match the other week and Spurs?

The squirrel has appeared in a Champions league match.........

See you in the UEFA cup next year!!!

8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I feel bad for Tottenham, having held on to the 4th spot since December or whatever...but that's why there are 38 matches in a season I guess.

9. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Well at least it was not any of our meat that made them have the food bug.
    Should have asked me to send a few of our special sausages down instead and our top quality meat.:biggrin:

10. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

11. rutty

rutty Active Member

:D

Class :)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    A. Wenger
    luck box
    truffles
    spurs team cook
    gunner
  13. Jasper

Jasper Member

Yep .....Absolutely gutted (excuse the non-intended pun!!)
    I've got my Barca shirt ready for next week and have learnt a few choice Spanish phrases ;

"Somos Barca del carril" - We are Barca from the Lane

"Oi Reyes, parada que miente en la tierra y se levanta y juega a hijo" - Oi Reyes, Stop lying on the ground and get up and play son (note Reyes can just as suitably be exchanged for Gilberto, Eboue or any other cheating gooner that takes your fancy!)

"Ejército azul y blanco de Frankie Rijkaard"- Frankie Rijkaard's Blue and White Army

"Fácil, Fácil, Fácil!" - Easy, Easy, Easy!

"Wenger cuál es la cuenta?" - Wenger, what's the score?

14. ratley

ratley Member

Perhaps it was all the hard cheese and sour grapes......

15. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

16. Jasper

Jasper Member

Hi Mike

Good to see some fellow Lillywhites on the board !!! See your'e at P&D ...well done on your Regional result....and good luck for Blackpool on Saturday....and give my regards to Dil (one of your'e fellow hornists) let him know he still owes me a pint from the England v Wales rugby result !!

Mike Gatty

17. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay! You'll never get a replay!

*snigger*

18. andywooler

Can we also have a replay when Etherington and Mullins are available too?
    The idea of a replay is a nonsense imho.

19. persins

persins Member

I tend to agree with you Andy.
    It would be good but I would be absolutely amazed if it happened. I think Daniel Levy was right to send the open letter airing the concerns that we all had but I'm not expecting any great results from it. I bet Marriott Hotels aren't too happy about the publicity though!! It will be interesting to see if the samples do come back with any suspicious substances though.

20. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Just been announced on news, there will be NO replay

21. andywooler

Good!
    I must say I do find it annoying that there appears to be an assumption that Spurs would win such a replay anyway!
    The result at their place earlier in the season was a 1-1 draw with a fit team and home advantage.

22. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well I'm that rare breed... an Arsenal follower who has no particular gripe against Spurs (life's too short). I think Martin Jol's done an excellent job for them this season (as has Alan Pardew at West Ham). I certainly think Spurs and West Ham are better equipped to win the UEFA Cup next season than Middlesbrough and I genuinely hope either of them do.. Yesterday's final was an accident waiting to happen for Boro, really, exciting though their quarter final and semi final were.