So, i'm new too. how do I get you to contact me?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rick_the Lincoln_trom_man, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Hey,
    thanks to all who read this. I guess it's not easy to get a long list of conatcts by just saying "i'm new". can somebody help me out here? what do I have to say to start a thread? I am a musical Tart. member of two bands, one competing, ome for fun. And I will play for most who ask!!! Trom players in the lincoln area seem to be pretty rare and therefore popular. maybe those of us who are here should get together and form a quartet!!!!! (optomist or whatt?????).

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    players
    all
    thanks
    somebody
    list
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Well to start with I think you currently have the longest name on tMp :clap:

Start a thread wherever you like, Random is for fun, the rehearsal room is for playing issues and help on banding situations etc Just get amongst the existing threads and start posting, you can be sure there will be plenty of people you know inside out before long.

Welcome to tMp Rick

4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Hello Rick,

Welcome to theMouthPiece!
    Like Steve already explained, most activity is going on in the "Rehearsal Room", the "Adjudicator's comments" and the "Random and Off-topic" forums. You might want to browse the discussions in there, and start replying if you want to contribute to the discussions.
    if you want to start a new discussions, it's maybe worthwile to have a quick look first if there is already an older thread discussing the same subject...

Enjoy your time on tMP!

Jan

5. rossy67

rossy67 Member

Hey Rick.....welcome to tMP, im sure u will have a list of contacts in no time at all. Certainly lots of discussions to get involved in ...enjoy :)