Snow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by I iNNoCeNt EyEs I, Nov 19, 2005.

1. hmm, anybody else think its gonna snow? lol.. totally random I know, too cold to sleep :( everyyyybody come an feel sorry for me lol

2. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

We've already had our first snow. 5.30am on Wednesday morning. When I ket the dog out it was snowing

3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

to cold to snow here at the mo, car was frozen over this morning. even the deicer froze!!!!

4. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Very frosty here this morning but no snow. Car is completely frozen over.

How much fun will it be tomorrow morning when I have to leave the house at 4:45am to catch the coach to Leicester Grrrr Brrr

5. vonny

vonny Member

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that i thought there would be some wintry showers etc in Boston, but i am pleasently suprised.
    When me and Keely arrived at Logan Airport on Thursday (12.15pm) it was quite warm - about 63 degrees. Night-time was very different though it was so cold, then when we awoke Friday morning it was cold and breezy, so it was a hat and scarf day...
    Now it's 3.20am on Saturday and it's cold, but the forecast is clear sky and sunshine and about 55 degrees today. Tomorrow is going to be pretty much the same, and then Monday it is set to change dramactically. So all in all the weather is quite good for this time of year.

Does anyone know what the forecast is in Manchester?

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

It certainly is too cold! My Brantano card is my new ice scraper, last year it was my 'I give blood card' - they work a treat. I hope if it does snow it does it overnight so I can't get into school, rather than during the day and I get stranded in Aylesbury!

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

This morning I was driving into work in thick freezing fog, which was no fun at all. Fortunately it started to clear, but I spent the first 15 minutes of my journey crawling along unlit country roads at barely 30mph. Not good.
    I'll think of you when I'm snuggled up in a warm bed. I have a 10 minute car ride to get there, so I can have a nice lie-in :biggrin: :p

8. we had snow yesterday, when it does snow i bet youll want it to be sunny

9. Someones had snow already?!?! NO!!!!
    How exciting?!

It's freezing here.. but no snow :(
    x

10. I'd rather i was this cold in the snow havin fun, instead of jus bein turned into an icickle cos of frost *sulks*
    :(

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Snow
    feel
    gonna snow
    lol
    everyyyybody
  12. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

I wish it would snow in Manchester!! I love snow!!!!

13. I fell flat on my face this morning, slipped on some ice :redface: i want it to snow.. and, just had my cat put down this morning... not a good day so far :(

14. flower girl

flower girl Member

i wish it would snow, i was out the other night n it got to -4 degrees and it was only half ten. Its far too cold to snow where i am at the moment :(

15. Tell me about it lol.. Im in Huddersfield an theres still frost everywhere at this time of the day :frown:

16. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I want snow :( we never get snow here though :( too warm normally, but its been freeeeeeeezing recently! Like the other day :tongue: my friend Terri de-iced her car yesterday morning went in for a cup of coffee and by the time she got back out 5 minutes later it was frozen over again! :tongue:

17. BOB_

BOB_ Member

the weather is cold in huddersfield but i refuse to put a jacket on because i dont register the cooler temperatures, i end up walking the 15-20 mins to collage every day in a t-shirt but im a bass player im bound to be wierd :)

18. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

That will cost you a beer Mr Hayto!

19. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

An educated guess would be rain, followed by outbreaks of rain with occasional rain showers!

20. HBB

HBB Active Member

An uneducated guess would be rain! :D

21. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

OK then meet me in the 1852 - I'll be drowning a few sorrows....:biggrin:

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Snow
    feel
    gonna snow
    lol