Slide Doctor in Cardiff?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Hells Bones, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Hey Guys!

Can anyone tell me if there is a good slide doctor in Cardiff?

By good I mean unbelievable. I usually get any repairs done by Mick Rath but I can't get up to Huddersfield in the near future.

cheers in advance.

HB

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cardiff
    Huddersfield
    HB
    Mick Rath
    cheers
  3. Po's the name

Po's the name Member

Mr Tuba in Cwmbran is not bad, his phone number is in most brass band publications or on 4barsrest...oops sorry !:oops:

4. Hells Bones

Cheers Gaz,

See you in college tomorrow mate ;)

5. yorkshire_lass86

yorkshire_lass86 New Member

denis wedgewood fixed mine and did a decent job, he's just off newport road in cardiff... if you drive down newport road and turn right down the road by green public toilets on your right (if you get to a texaco garage on the left you gone too far) you'l enter a place called broadway, carry on going for a bit then you'l see his green shop on your left, its got a weird tuba thing in the window...

6. Hells Bones

Thanks Jo!

I haven't got a car.... Can you drive me? :biggrin:

Lol!
    Ant

7. JimboFB

JimboFB Active Member

Hey Jo, loving your work...Ever considered a career as the voice of sat nav???

8. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

does anyone have a contact number for Denis? My daughter's Conn has taken a bit of a battering and the bell is out of line and slide is pants so looking for a good repairer who can make it balanced again!

Thanks in advance

9. Alyn James

Alyn James Member

+44(0)2920 460 920 ;)

10. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Mr. Wedgewood is brilliant, but don't take your instrument in a gig bag. He doesn't want his work unprotected and may send you home to fetch your hard case!

His work is superb, though. I'm taking mine in to get a saturn water key in the summer.

He's on t'internet too! http://www.deniswedgwood.com/