Slavische Fantasie by Carl Hohne

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by satchmo101, Dec 22, 2008.

1. satchmo101

satchmo101 Member

Hi,

Been playing through Slavische Fantasie by Carl Hohne, just for my own enjoyment but have mislaid it somewhere on the train. Anyone know where I can buy a solo copy from preferably could just pay for a download. Have looked for it online, but can only find it with band accomp.

Great solo by the way, love listening to Richard Marshall play it, prefer it on Cornet to Euph (sorry Euph players !)

Cheers

Mark

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Carl Hohne Hi
    Euph
    Slavische Fantasie
    Carl Hohne
    Richard Marshall
  3. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Hi Mark,

We can supply the solo part by download. Email me: alexandra.kerwin@sky.com with your details (i.e. email address) we accept paypal.

Many thanks

Alex Kerwin

4. towse1972

towse1972 Active Member

And while your at it invest in a copy of Kerwintootle playing it. I believe it is on her last CD. Quality performance. If my memory serves me right she won the the British Open Solo contest playing this.
    I have heard her play it live a few times. Style and poise!
    :)

5. GeordieSop

GeordieSop Member

You will also get a christmas card of the Kerwin family..... was quite surprised when i got mine, was not expecting it in the slightest

6. satchmo101

satchmo101 Member

Will look this up. Have got Richard Marshall playing it (brill) and James Watson not as good due to nasal trumpet sound (in my opinion).

cheers

Mark