Slapping the primate (ahem!)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

2. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Dave, you definitely have way too much time on your hands :)

I remember this one from a while back - great fun and I remembered the "technique" too :)

706 mph!!!

Edit: 911 mph
  3. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

you wanna share the technique with me, i can only get 361mph
  4. T-Horn

T-Horn Member

forget that last post i've worked it out. I got 703MPH
  5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I'm a rubbish "monkey hitter" I even think I had got the technique, I was just missing the co-ordination...
  6. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

:( The best I managed was 289mph, and I have no idea what I did to make it go faster that time! Maybe its a boy thing.....
  7. onedrummeruk

onedrummeruk Member

Only 443mph. Must get more practicing Spanking the Monkey... :oops:
  8. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

545 on the go after id worked out how to play it
  9. shedophone

shedophone Member

I'm losing sadly on this one.

Anyone offering any good tips on successful monkey spanking?
  10. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Woo hoo! I'm still winning on this one. Since Dave posted the link originally, I'll let him make the decision as to whether or not the technique should be made public :)
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Are you joking! Oh, you mean 'spank the monkey' the game..... Phew! Had me worried there!

I'll start you off and see if you can work it out. Click on the 'hand', hold left click and drag the cursor below the game screen border...... up to you from there.
  12. jambo

jambo Member

502mph at the mo...I'll be back
  13. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

:shock: mock shock :D

I have a slightly different technique that involves the right hand edge of the game screen border...
  14. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Yes! That works better. First go 833mph.

I do seem to remember that Blue Peter or a programme like it got a pet monkey and invited the viewers to give it a name. Needless to say, 18,000 votes were cast for.........
  15. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Even if that turns out to be an urban legend it'll remain with me forever - I hope it was during the time of Peter, John and Val :D
  16. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

554 once I'd worked it out - had tried going to the right, but not underneath!
  17. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

634 but nearly knocked everything off the desk in the process and I am supposed to be working at home writing reports :oops:
  18. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Do you just have to click the hand, swing it back and then swing it towards the monkey, because i can only get 180mph! :oops:
  19. Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie Member

Definitely a boy thing I think, 430mph was my top score :oops:
  20. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Woohoo! 648mph..... (but I'm not owning up to how long it took me)Seems to have hypnotised the cat! 8)