Slaithwaite Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Brass! PR, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Brass! PR

Brass! PR New Member

The Huddersfield based Slaithwaite Band is looking for a solo cornet and 2nd baritone player to complete it's very happy band!
    The band rehearses in its own club (with bar ;)) in Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, close for players from both sides of the Pennines!
    As conductor of the band I can honestly say I have never worked with a nicer band or team of people and friends so pop along and meet us any time - you will be made more than welcome and the beer is very cheap!!

The band is also looking for someone to conduct and develop its training band - do you fancy taking on and developing a band of aspiring players?:p

If you're interested then e-mail me at or call 07901672598

Tabby Clegg
    MD - Slaithwaite Band
  2. Mode For....

Mode For.... Member

Slaithwaite Band is still looking for someone to conduct and develop its Junior Band.
    Rehearsals take place in the band's own Band Club on Fridays at 6.30pm.
    This is an opportunity to work and mould a new band.
    Please e-mail Band Manager Andrew Booth at if interested.

Many thanks
  3. jo_g

jo_g New Member

Slaithwaite Band Club - Bar manager/Steward/Bar Staff Required

Apologies as this is not technically player recruitment, but we urgently need to fill the following vacancies at our band club so posting here just in case anyone knows of someone that may be interested...

Due to retirement we have vacancies for a Bar Manager/Steward/Bar Staff for our friendly band club in Slaithwaite, Huddersfield. The hours are mainly evenings (e.g. 7.45pm - midnight).

If you or anyone you know may be interested, we would love to hear from you.

For more information or to apply please contact us in writing at Slaithwaite Band Club, Ing Head, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5DS or by e-mail at