Site problems??

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by _si, Mar 17, 2010.

1. _si

_si Member

Hi , im just here to let the admins of the site know, that from midnight last night until approx 2am this morning (i work nights), the site would not load up pages, and was unuseable.
    I tried lots of other sites and they were lightening fast, so i know that it wasnt a connection problem.
    Is there a problem with the site at the moment?

Anyhow i thought i should let you know just incase you were not aware :)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    im
    lots
    site
    problem.Is
    problem
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know. We had reports of a few issues, but it all seems OK now.

Let us know if it gets worse again.

4. _si

_si Member

Couldnt access the site from midnight until 2.30am this morning, just to keep you uptodate :)

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Went down about midnight for me as well :(

6. TheMusicMan

I experienced some issues yesterday afternoon, and reported these to the hosts, but it all seemed well when I went to bed at around 10:30. Thanks for keeping us informed folks, please keep doing this.

7. Di

Di Active Member

Several times recently when I've clicked on the "quick links" tab, the page has reloaded and items, including "new posts", has disappeared and none of the drop down items appear on the quick links menu. Have to reload tMP to get the nav bar back as it should be. :-?

8. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Still taking ages to open.

9. Di

Di Active Member

Still getting long page loading delays John. Just taken nearly 3 mins to load a page.

10. TheMusicMan

Weird, only took a fraction of a second for me...?? Let me know if it keeps like this and I wll submit another ticket.

11. Di

Di Active Member

It seems quite intermittent. It will fly for a few pages then just lock up.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    im
    lots
    site
    problem.Is
    problem
  13. TheMusicMan

If anyone experiences delays and long page loading times, can I ask that you take a 'tracert', copy the result to a txt file and send to me or attach here. This is what the host asked for yesterday so if we can help them by getting this info, it will aid us in finding and sorting the problem.

Ta.

14. Di

Di Active Member

OK, will do. Will be starting work shortly though so will be logging off for the afternoon.